Jun 9, 2010

10 things that make me happy!

1. Deep conversations
2. Anything Victorian style
3. Drawing
4. MUSIC! (More specifically, happy music like Hellogoodbye and Owl City XD)
5. The random hilarious things people say
6. Cute Things!! Like fuzzy kittens, screech owls, bush babies, inanimate objects with adorable faces....
7. Random gifts in the mail
8. Sour candy ( I might possibly have a sugar addiction....it's bad.)
9. Milk! It's one of my favorite simple things in life, as I always say
10. God. No, seriously. It makes me happy that he still cares for and hasn't forgotten his people!
~KT~
{P.S. Here's a link to some really cute icons (with adorable faces) CREAMIICANDY'S BLOG! Be sure to click on the linky things beneath the "teaser" or "example" icons}

No comments:

Post a Comment