Jul 29, 2010

Summer Adventures!

Well I am finally home after a month of toiling in the fields and galavanting around Oklahoma, and I have to say, it was a pretty awesome summer! I don't think work was THAT bad, especially since waking at 5a.m. means dazzling sunrises like these:
The picture doesn't even do it justice! The whole sky was red and nobody would even bat an eye (probably because they were closed...). Oh well.
Camp was really fun as always, I met alot of people and made new friends and hung out with old friends! Camp seemed way more...toned down this year though. I don't know, maybe because some of the people who make camp fun and crazy couldn't go, and there weren't quite as many hilarious moments that you would tell everyone about. I still had a blast though! It was fun being ninjas, having our tribe meetings (best tribe evaaar), Playing (and winning ;p) The Tribulation Game, Playing full-contact Dutch Blitz, hanging out with friends, and everything that goes with it! :)

Annnnd Luke and Kierstyn's wedding was A-MAZ-ING.....LY FUN. Seriously. It was a blast! Everyone was dancing, even the little kids. My feet hurt sooo bad at the end of the night. Our table was the coolest table. We had fun :)
^^That's us^^

~KT~
(P.S. I can be such a pessimist sometimes!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment