Mar 18, 2010

ahhh... Spring!

"The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens and nature. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be."
--Anne Frank
Yes! The sun has finally decided to appear again. After all those long months of being cooped up inside, I'm finally able to run around outside and climb my tree again! Everyone was starting to get the winter jitters, including myself. Six months of winter really gets to ya, you know? I just needed to frolick in a meadow somewhere!

So, I was looking around on Modcloth.com (they have the cutest dresses ever!) and I found an amaaazing book! It's called "Sounding Smart at Parties" and it tells you how to hold an intelligent conversation about various things, and how to bring them up in a conversation. I thought it was hilarious! hahahaa I definitely want to get that book......for my birthday. I'm broke. Summer job applications...here I come!
~Katie~

No comments:

Post a Comment