Sep 18, 2011

I'm Back

Errr, I have been away for quite awhile! It's sad, I miss having my special internet domain. Not that I did much on it before, but I still love coming home to it. I'm not really positive I can handle going back and reading my own posts, I'm sure it's incredibly embarassing! It's kind of like going back and reading semi-recent posts in your diary, it's only cute if you were at least a few years younger. A few weeks ago I found a few of my old diaries from when I was 9-11 years old. It was so freaking hilarious! Since I was sure someone was going to be reading it, I made sure to keep my stories strictly informational and safe. I clarified that I did NOT like this boy, or hate my sisters, or do anything that would possibly incriminate me. I was a smart girl. But yes. This blog will be far more active from now on, and hopefully not dull or offensive :)

No comments:

Post a Comment